|Courier Logistics have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our friendly and successful business at our depot in Rotherham. Working a full time, permanent basis, the successful Sales Executive will receive a competitive basic salary plus commission scheme.
Established in 1994, Courier Logistics started with two small ageing vans and one big ambition to succeed. With year on year growth, we now employ over 100 staff and have a turnover in excess of £12 million. Our vision for the future is to continue to increase our customer base whilst maintaining a personal service and meeting our “on time, every time” commitment to collection and delivery. Customers are gained and retained through consistently high levels of professional service and value for money.
The Sales Executive role
As our Sales Executive, it will be your responsibility to sell parcels, pallets, Sameday, Storage and Pick’n’Pack.
You will generate new business meetings and sign up new business accounts each week, whilst achieving monthly and annual targets.
Experience within a service or parcel industry is ideal but not essential.
– Follow up on all incoming leads and enquiries within 24 hours
– Cold call and Networking within Sales area
– Keep a record of all Customer Spend and check trade levels – follow up on change in customer volume
– Look after all new business accounts for the first 3 months of trade and then ensure a detailed handover is provided to the Depot team
– Develop relationships with new Customers
Our ideal Sales Executive will have:
– Field Sales experience within a service or parcel delivery organisation
– Telesales experience, as this role will require you to generate your own meetings
– Come from a service delivery background
– Great communication and organisational skills
– Experience with PowerPoint, Word, Letter writing, Excel and be able to draft suitable emails
– Lots of drive and enthusiasm to succeed and do well, you must be eager to learn and sales focused
– Competitive basic salary plus commission scheme.
– 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
– Company Car provided
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sales Executive then please email us HR@courierlogistics.co.uk
Established in 1994, Courier Logistics started with two small ageing vans and one big ambition to succeed.
At Courier Logistics we take great pleasure in knowing that whatever you need moving or storing, big or small we can make it happen. We call ourselves the Complete Logistics Solution because we believe that we are, and heres is why
Head Office Contact Info
Courier Logistics Ltd
Barbot Hall Industrial Estate
t: 01709 369369
COMPANY REG NO. 2958861
V.A.T. NO. 598 6385 64