Please be aware important services changes are happening from the 15th June 2015.
Should this affect your company sending freight out please contact our Sales Department for a possible alternative solution on 01709 369369 option 4 (Sales) or email email@example.com
Items over 30kg in weight are NO LONGER ACCEPTED through the APC Network.
Items between 25kg-30kg in weight must be labelled with 2 x heavy items labels.
Single items over 25kg will need to be labelled as a ‘Heavy Item’. Labels will be provided. Two heavy item labels should be applied to any parcel which weighs in excess of 25kg. One label must be applied adjacent to the barcoded routing label and the other clearly visible on one of the other sides. This is essential in order that the requirement for a two man lift is easily identified and the increased risk effectively managed.
Maximum length for any single item is 200cm. Please refer to chart below.
- Items over 1.2m and greater than 0.55m x 0.55m will now be Non Conveyorable (NC) and will attract the NC Surcharge.
- Non Conveyorable freight will be up to a maximum of 1.6m x 0.6m x 0.6m.
- If the second dimension is greater than 0.6m then the combined second and third dimensions must be no greater than 1.2m.
- Excess Freight (XS) will be up to a maximum of 2.05m and 0.3m x 0.3m.
- Tyres not packaged will now be classed as Non Conveyorable and will attract the NC surcharge.
- Tubes and rolls will now be Non Conveyorable and will attract the NC surcharge.
- Sacks that will not fit into a tote box measuring 0.94m x 0.34m x 0.5m in height will be deemed as Non Conveyorable.
Please understand these changes have taken a lot of consideration and have been made in the best interests of the APC network and its customers.