Reminder – Thermal Labels and Positioning
Thermal labels must be used for all freight manifested and despatched via Pallet-Track. It is imperative that labels are positioned correctly to aid the scanning process.
The Pallet Track hub have found an increase in some labels being too small, printed incorrectly or positioned too high on the pallet causing unnecessary issues for delivery when scanning.
Therefore, with immediate effect please adhere to the following: –
• Thermal labels must be printed from the Vigo TMS. (unless generated correctly by Customers via the Online Portal)
• The number of labels produced must equal the total number of pallets on the consignment.
• One label must be affixed to the flat surface of each pallet in the middle and as close to the pallet base as possible
• Drums or kegs of liquid – One label must be affixed to the cylindrical side of each pallet in the middle and as close to the pallet base as possible
• Irregular shaped consignments – One label must be affixed to an area of the
pallet that is clearly visible in the middle and as close to the pallet base as possible.
Thank you for your support in this matter.