Information We Collect
We collect various types of personal data from you when you use our website, including:
- Contact details such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Delivery details such as your address and postal code.
- Payment details such as your credit card number and billing address.
- Tracking information such as your package tracking number and delivery status.
- Website usage information such as your IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Delivery details such as your address and postal code when booking consignments/jobs on APC New Horizon/Hypaship and Pallet Track Vigo Portal
- Payment details such as your credit card number and billing address code when booking consignments/jobs on APC New Horizon/Hypaship and Pallet Track Vigo Portal
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and deliver your orders.
- To communicate with you about your orders, including sending you tracking information.
- To manage your account, including processing payments and updating your contact information.
- To improve our website and services, including analysing website usage data.
- To send you marketing communications if you have opted-in to receive them.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our courier partners to facilitate the delivery of your orders.
- With our payment processing partners to process your payments.
- With our marketing partners to send you personalized marketing communications.
- With our IT service providers to support and maintain our website and systems.
- With our legal and regulatory advisors in the event of a dispute or legal claim.
Your Information is securely stored.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, including any legal or regulatory requirements.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 01709 369369 and or Unit A, 22-27 Kingfisher Way, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 3AF if you wish to make a request.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
International Data Transfers
We may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries that do not provide the same level of data protection as the EEA. In such cases, we will ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data.
Updates to this Policy
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com, 01709 369369.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk