Established in 1994, Courier Logistics started with two small ageing vans and one big ambition to succeed.
Customers are gained and retained through consistently high levels of professional service and value for money. With year on year growth, we now employ over 100 staff and have a turnover in excess of £10 million. The original directors/shareholders still play an active role in the day to day operations of running the business. Our M.D Nick Cusworth and G.M Daniel Franey are based at our head office in Rotherham, whilst Ian Crossley is located in Bradford.
Like most businesses, we have had to earn the trust and confidence of our customers. Some use us daily, some weekly and some just occasionally but each one is just as important to us.
Our vision for the future is to continue to increase our customer base whilst maintaining a personal service and meeting our “on time, every time” commitment to collection and delivery.
At Courier Logistics we take great pleasure in knowing that whatever you need moving or storing, big or small we can make it happen. We call ourselves the Complete Logistics Solution because we believe that we are, and here is why:
Unrivalled Core Services
- We are shareholders in the Uk’s largest Independent Network, our network is made up of independent business owners who all strive to be the best.
- We are shareholder members of Pallet Track a network that has consistently seen year on year growth.
- We have a NEW dedicated storage facility of just over 17000 sq. ft., which can comfortably house 1500 pallets and is barcode driven.
- We can offer express deliveries in to Europe and beyond.
- Our ‘get it there quick’ service where it all started at Courier Logistics remains at the heart of our business. We operate full tracking and electronic job allocation as well as instant PODs.
Our People and the Environment
We believe that to offer a truly customer focused operation requires total employee engagement. We operate an open door policy to encourage staff members to bring new ideas to the directors and management team to share. At Courier Logistics we pride ourselves on our ability to provide support and guidance to our workforce and operate at a whole team.
As a company we also encourage and fund employee training to aid employee progression which in turn stimulates efficiencies, fulfilled staff and ultimately raises customer service.
As part of our commitment to our employees and to the environment we are currently working towards ISO 14001. This accreditation guides and governs our effect on the environment and helps us to reduce our impact where possible.
‘Turning a Vision into Reality’
Managing Director Nick Cusworth Says:
“Our company is very friendly; our business managers go above and beyond for our employee’s, which in turn, encourages them to go above and beyond for customers. The friendly atmosphere experienced in this building gets transferred to allure customers through every call, inbound and outbound”.